Two Cities, One Weekend!
Hey everyone ! Hope y'all had a great week and weekend! It's been a another crazy and long week! A lot of extra work and my moms birthday! Best news all week was that my grandma is doing okay right now! Thank you Jesus.
I'm currently blogging as I'm laying in the sun at Boathouse Row (or Fairmont Park) in philly. The weekend has been amazing once again! Friday consisted of the San Gennaro Fest in Little Italy, NYC. I ate probably everything there. I love pasta. It's the most amazing thing on this planet. So I was pretty excited when I got my penne vodka ! There's proof:
Today has been perfect, the weather great, and the company even better. My bestfriend told me earlier this week that she was headed to Philadelphia and wanted Marilyn and I to tag along. I planned events for us to do, where to eat, and things to see (which I love doing!). We had a pretty exciting day considering the fact that we only for three hours of sleep last night!
- Brick and Mortar - we had brunch at this delicious place I found. Great coffee and even better food. I had the pork belly Benedict.... AMAZING. Just try it you won't regret it.
- Yards Brewing Comapny- who doesn't love free beer?! Well this place was pretty cool! Even though it's nothing like the Samuel Adams Brewery I went to in Boston. They explained how beer was made and faces us delicious tastings of different beers! So worth it.
- Philadelphias Magic Garden- BEAUTIFUL! I've known about this place for a few years now because of a friend who went to school in PA but I never got to go until today! It was amazing and breathe taking.
- Max Brenners- my favorite chocolate place ever. This is my second time coming here ( first time was in the city) but it just gets better, if you haven't tried the chocolate pizza and chocolate fondue plate for two, get on it!
- Rocky Statue & Stairs- boy was that a laugh. Just taking the picture and running up the stairs with the rocky theme song playing was hilarious!
Too many laughs and pictures. There's no one I rather be traveling with than these two girls. We roadtrippin it every weekend and we eat like queens (ha no joke).Like I said, traveling one weekend at a time! Wait till you see where I'm going away next weekend ! ;) now ending a great Sunday with a nice Philly cheesesteak! Goodnight y'all :) Xoxo MB