Thankful & Blessed!
Good morning everyone ! The day has come where I get to stuff my face with amazing food and hang out with my loved ones. Thanksgiving has to be one of my favorite holidays. I decided to do a thanksgiving post of 15 things I'm grateful for. Everyday you can look around and see just how blessed you are whether it's a big blessing or small blessing. My biggest blessing is that I'm blessed to wake up to another wonderful thanksgiving.
- Having loving and forgiving savior
- I'm thankful for my beautiful family.
- For my health
- My awesome job
- My amazing and loving boyfriend
- For having a roof over my head
- The health of all my family
- For the amazing future in laws that I have who are my second family.
- For getting into the school I wanted to for Fashion Merchandising :)
- My amazing bestfriends!
- The clothes I have
- For all the adventures I am able to go on
- All the food i eat ( healthy & non healthy)
- For having a great car
- Thankful for the people who serve and protect our country.
These are just a few things I'm thankful for out of hundreds of things that God has blessed me with. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone reading this ❤️