Life in October!
Crazy to think how quickly September came and went. I feel like it's such a crazy month since everyone is starting to get back into the flow of school and work. So here we are in the beautiful month of October. One of the most beautiful months of the year. The leaves change color, the air gets colder, and we finally get to put on our sweaters, scarves and boots! Once October starts, I feel like thanksgiving and Christmas are already around the corner!
I feel like there's so much to do in 31 days and I'll try my hardest to do everything I have planned and goals!BLife gets crazy. Sometimes so many things go on that you forget other responsibilities. So what I try to do at the beginning of every month is sit with my planner. I'm blessed to have the best planner ever. It's a personalized Erin Condren given to me by the sweetest and caring person I have ever met, Kerri!
Totally recommend it to everyone. I plan out my week. From work, bible studies, babysitting, and events I have planned. I usually map out my paycheck and bills to make sure I have enough money for all the extra things I would like to do this month (Sometimes I don't and it's okay I just come with more work to make that extra money!).
- MORE GYM TIME (I've been really slacking)
- A lot less shopping (Saving for my vacation in December)
- Be more clean (Mostly with my closet)
- Spend time with my family.
- PRAY MORE and spend time with God (Cause im not gonna lie, I forget sometimes)
- Stop eating out so much
These are goals that can be done, there my short term goals. Pretty easy but if you didn't know I'm a huge procrastinator. Like badly. But it's time to stop right? I sure hope so lol. So what exactly is it that I have planned?
- Fright Fest- Every year around this time I make my way over to Six Flags Fright Fest. The park is turned into a haunted park with dead people and scary mazes. It's always great going with a group of people.
- Pumpkin/ Apple picking- so many farms in New Jersey, New York, & Pennsylvania. It's always fun with family and friends.
- Haunted Mazes- Luckily we have so many corn mazes, haunted houses, and other attraction around us to scare the pants of us.
- Hiking- One of my favorite things to do is go hiking! Especially at this time of the year.
- Halloween- Those plans are still in the works!
These are some of the things I have planned and I have tons of locations for all those listed above I just have to find the right one or even do try and do them all! I'm all about doing new and fun things! If you have any great ideas comment below, email me or message me on all my social media accounts:
I always answer! Have a blessed week y'all!